All Saints Day Party!
Saturday, October 31, 2020 at 6:00pm PDT
Come up to the stage and tell a spooky joke or pun!
Dress in your best Halloween outfit! Spooky, cute, or anything in-between!
- Vi Ria, Hana Song and Kiki Furrytail are judges.
- First Place Prize (Mog Station items up to $15, donated by Lynn Locke)
- Second Place Prize (1,000,000 gil)
- Third Place Prize (600,000 gil)
- Consolation Prize (50,000 gil)
- Popular Choice Prize (300,000 gil)
- People send Vi Ria a /tell with their favorite outfit.
- Contestants submit a description and inspiration of their outfit ahead of time for the announcement.
- Grooming: Hair style and hair color matches overall outfit.
- Modeling skills: Displays confidence. Walks on stage and centers with an appropriate amount of time. Uses appropriate, well timed, and graceful gestures.
- Theme: Outfit appropriately matches the theme of the contest without mismatching or confusing pieces.
- Originality: Outfit shows relative originality with respect to current trends. Current trends may be reflected, but appropriately interpreted without losing personal flair.
- Color: Color is becoming to the individual’s personal clothing, figure, and personality. Color combinations used in the garment are pleasing.
- Accessories: Style and color are becoming to model, suitable to style of garment, and suitable for intended purpose. Includes earrings, necklace, bracelet, and rings.
- Overall coordination: Outfit creates a total effect that is well coordinated.
Roll to your death and win big!
- People tell the host if they’re participating.
- Host organizes participants in an order.
- First participant does /dice to make a roll between 1 and 999.
- Next participant uses the last participant’s result and does /dice [number]
- Example: First participant rolls 879. Second participant then does /dice 879
- Participants keep going in order until someone rolls a 1.
- Participant who rolls a 1 is dead and out!
- Continue with the participant that would come after the dead person.
- Winner of a round cannot participate in subsequent rounds.
- First Round Prize (200,000 gil)
- Second Round Prize (Mog Station Back-flip Emote, donated by Madam Katherine)
Roll high or low, according to the host, to win big!
- 3 Winners (200,000 / 100,000 / 75,000 gil prizes)
- Use /random to enter.
- Host announces highest number or lowest number to win.
Visit the main cities of Eorzea and pass out treats!
- Limsa, Gridana, Ul’Dah
- Jack-o’-Lantern, Ginger Cookie, Sweet and Sour Frogs' Legs
- Optionally do fun emotes as ‘tricks’!
Join us in Discord for a fun Halloween movie!
Note: Must be part of Fun Club FC to win prizes.
6:00 Spooky Joke Time
- Everyone at FC house by the stage.
- People come up on stage to tell a spooky joke!
6:15 Fashion Contest
- Contestants go backstage and change.
- Host calls contestants up one-by-one, who come out to the runway.
- Host takes photos of each contestant.
- Contestants return backstage after completing their runway walk.
- Everyone sends Lead Judge /tells with the name of the person with their favorite outfit
- Judges count up and compare scores.
- Lead Judge announces winners one-by-one.
- Contestants come up and receive prizes from Host.
- Contestants all return on stage to take group photos.
- People interested in participating tell the host and go up on stage.
- Host organizes people in an order.
- Commence deathrolling!
- People who get “killed” exit to the crowd.
- Last person “alive” for each round receives a prize from Hana Song.
8:00 City Trick-or-Treat Parade
- People interested in parading through the streets parties up.
- Participants obtain treat sets from officers.
- Participants dress up in a Halloween-themed outfit.
- Everyone travels to Limsa at route start, then starts walking towards the checkpoint.
- /say Trick-or-Treat! Send me a /tell to get a trick or a treat!
- If “trick,” do some funny emotes. If “treat,” give them a tasty food item.
- Proceed through each checkpoint, then move on to the next city and repeat.
9:00 Movie Night
- Join us in Discord to watch Hocus Pocus!
1st Platinum Star (Goro Majima, Yakuza game)
2nd Tsuyu & Zanes Ayase (Velma and Shaggy, Scooby-Doo show)
3rd Fluffy Rabbit (Jessica Rabbit, Who Framed Roger Rabbit? movie)
Popular choice Tsuyu & Zanes Ayase
- Ferric Fireheart
- U’kiyah Vahna
1st round Okhi Eryut 2nd round Hana Song
75k Soup Boy 100k Kyubi Rex 200k Soup Boy