Trivia night is an opportunity for FC members to test their knowledge on FFXIV! Participants can use the application, "Kahoot", which can be accessed using a web browser, or the phone application.
- Dungeons, trials, raids.
- Beast tribes.
- Crafting and gathering.
- Achievements and titles.
- MSQ, lore, music, and other items.
- Expansion specific trivia nights.
- Attendees sit around the seating in the basement while host is on stage.
- Split participants into teams of 3 and form parties of those teams.
- Each team chooses a representative to buzz in for their team.
- Host gives a question and the first representative to emote to the host gets a chance to answer on behalf of their team.
- A wrong answer gives another team the chance to emote and answer.
- Different questions have different point values.
- Partial answers, or answers that were close enough, would be accepted.
Questions may start off easy, lead to a lightning round, and end with a final round.
Discord could be optional. Voice chat can be helpful to clarify or answer questions.
Giveaways can be provided and given out in-between rounds and before the final results are announced.
- Log in → Create → Kahoot → New Kahoot → Ensure the question type is "quiz" → Adjust the time limit, points, and answer options as needed → Type the question and the answers → Ensure the correct answer is selected by clicking the checkmark in the circle while on the box
- Once your Kahoot has been created, click on "library" → Click "start" on the Kahoot you want to launch. → Scroll down to "continue with with Basic up to 10 players." → Select classic mode → Click on "settings" → Ensure "show questions and answers" is toggled on → Share the game pin with participants → Start when ready!